They’d be billionaires if anyone could answer this question definitively. They had be at the top of the NYT bestsellers list forever with the Harry Potter of intimate self-help books. Love has been called cryptic, it’s been cited as the basis for existence, and it is even been called “a burning matter.” Those are just three interpretations, and they’re already throughout the area. So why do men fall in love? We’ve just gone a whole other layer deeper with that question, and we can not even define what love is. It is like asking a pupil who failed out of med school to perform brain surgery. And along with that, all men are different, all relationships are different, and what a guy wants is always changing as he grows. So it is like that brain surgery is occurring on a train that is speeding. Trying to answer “what gets men fall in love” is a serious of impossible asks, but there are at least some touches of comprehension that can help us out.
1. A string of chemical reactions in the brain. If we want to get really basic, the brain is flooded by that cocktail of compounds that appear to dominate human interactions: testosterone, dopamine, and a few other unsung heroes. Or, if you’re not into science, let’s simply call it black magic, Cupid’s arrow, or whatever the fuck happened in that Lindsay Lohan film where she switches fortune with Chris Pine (which, to be reasonable, may have happened in actual life on an on-set accident who understands). Still, that just really answers the what occurs, but it doesn’t describe why it occurs in the first place. What activates these substances? It’s actually conjecture the second we stop discussing the drinks our brain- our body is served by bartender, but there appear to be a few old standbys.
2. He feels a deep link and emotional intimacy. Intimacy is another equivocal theory… if love is the bread, intimacy is the deli meat that produces the whole thing a sandwich. That is a statement that appears to make perfect sense at face value, but is probably also amazingly confusing when you start to examine it… just like love. Relationships are a house filled with meat. Maybe you were there for him after a death in the household, or you stuck by him when he felt like no one else would as he fought to discover a job. There are a lot of means to “prove” you have got a deep link, and they do not even have to be that extreme. It could simply be that he feels judged and never loves speaking to you about anything and everything.
3. The sex is great. Do not laugh, sex raises dopamine levels, and that is a crucial factor in the compounds that encourage that loving feeling, according to Dr. Helen Fischer. So amazing sex really can make him fall in love. It must be really great sex.” you could very well be appropriate.
4. He feels supported. There is a lot to be said about guys who find girls that remind them of their mothers. And certainly, blah blah blah Oedipus blah blah blah also and gross something. But what’s actually there’s a want to feel safe, to feel supported, to have a “life partner” in the truest sense of the word. He needs someone that is certainly going to make him feel comfortable, to complement his weaknesses. In the least gross way possible, where your parents leave off your life partner really is intended to pick up, so it is not crazy to believe there is some overlap there. And support manifests itself in heaps of ways that are different. It could mean that you challenge him always to do better, to be a much better individual.
5. He feels like he is supporting you. Everyone likes to feel needed, to presume that in the “It’s a Wonderful Life” of their own… life… that things would go to shit if they were not about anymore. It is really a egotistical, but extremely nice feeling, to understand which you’re instrumental somehow. So simply like the notion that he desires to feel supported by you, he might also want to feel like he is the provider. These are lots of base, primal, natural feelings that can supercharge our brains.
6. You check off all of these boxes for him. Individuals need to understand why guys fall in love, but I believe what is actually being asked here is what makes them stay in love. It is likely some relationship gumbo of all the above. A man might have the capacity to join with loads of different partners in a lot of different ways, but a truly fulfilling relationship is going to strike on all these things in some way shape or form. And what people are seeking out… their demands and desires and how those things are prioritized… are what make individuals unique. It’s how individuals come to find their “soul mates” (if you are a romantic) or a “great fit” (if you’re a pragmatist). Because it’s so inclined and as trite as the thought of two puzzles pieces fitting together is, it’s so stereotyped. But that really isn’t going to help you solve the puzzle at the end of the day, is it? BOOM MIC DROP.