When you are trying to get to know someone new, you are able to just text “what’s up” so many times. It’s like one giant game of truth … or truth.
So, here we go with the best 21 Questions to Ask a Guy
1. Would you stay in your hometown, or rather leave your hometown and not have the ability to return again but unable to leave?
2. If you were really hungry, really exhausted, AND really gross income, what would you do first — eat, rest, or shower?
3. Sneaking into a picture that is second: super- fun that is harmless or erroneous?
4. If you’d a time machine, would you see with the future or go back in time?
5. What is more significant, truth or happiness?
6. If you go to a restaurant and have service that is horrible, is it ever OK to not tip?
7. What would it be if you could only hear one song for the remainder of your life?
8. If you could marry your celeb crush or be BFFs with your fave celeb, which would you pick?
9. What’s something everyone else loves that you simply secretly find overrated? How come?
10. What is one novel that you simply had to read which you ended up loving?
11. If you could go to any faculty, no matter place or price, where would you go?
12. (In this game, you can not be both.)
13. Would you rather see tons of posts from close pals, or from celebs you’ve never met when you are scrolling through Instagram?
14. Would you rather be driven be able to drink a Frappuccino again or never to drink a Frappuccino daily FOR ETERNITY?
15. Would you have everyone in your class get $10 or rather have someone give you $100?
16. Which emoji is vital to your own life?? or ?
17. What’s worse — always posting selfies, or NOT posting selfies only because you care too much about what folks think of your selfies?
18. Would you rather have an internship with a cool boss who gives lots of praise to you — although you do not really learn that much — or a tough-ass boss who never gives compliments, but educates you a ton?
19. What food best describes your style?
20. no homework!), but you’re forbidden from seeing any of your pals — or be compelled to head to school for an extra month in the middle of summer time, but all your buddies must go, also?
21. On your birthday, you unwrap a miniature present from your own parents, and it turns out to function as the gift of a life — a set of keys for your brand-new automobile, which your parents tell you is parked in the drive. However , when you run outside to see it, you have an immediate gut feeling that something isn’t right with the car … quite wrong. You take another step nearer and your anxiety simply grows, as if it is some kind of warning. Would you still drive the car?